- What are the Civic Center's office hours, address and telephone number?
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Business Address: 5750 West Glenn Drive, Glendale, AZ 85301
Phone Number: (623) 930-4300
- What is the Glendale Civic Center doing to keep their facility clean and sanitized? The Glendale Civic Center will have hand sanitizer stations available to the public and will perform regular cleaning and sanitizing of the facility including door handles and touch points. We also have touch free soap dispensers and faucets in the restrooms. Face masks are currently mandatory. Before and After each event we mist the room with a sanitizing electrostatic mist that adheres to all touch points and kills 99% of the germs and viruses.
- How much is required to reserve a date with the Glendale Civic Center?
The Glendale Civic Center requires a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 50% of the total space rental at the time of booking. Balance of all remaining charges are due 30 days prior to the event. All deposits and final payments should be made in the form of Check, Credit Card, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check. No reservations can be made more than one year in advance with the exception of City events or the booking of the entire Crowne Ballroom, which can be reserved up to two years in advance. Standing meetings/events held on a weekly/monthly basis may book only if duration is two months or less.
- I would like to have my event at the Glendale Civic Center - How do I go about reserving the space?
Please fill out our request for more information form and an Event Coordinator will contact you to go over every detail to ensure the success of your event.
- Can I bring my own food or provide my own caterer?
No. All food and beverage served in the Glendale Civic Center is to be provided by Arizona Catering. The planning of the event, including selection of menus, décor, entertainment and other pertinent details should be arranged at least 30 days prior to event date.
- Is the Glendale Civic Center ADA Compliant?
The Glendale Civic Center was designed and constructed to meet ADA Standards; access in and out of the facility, restrooms, parking and ramps are in accordance with ADA regulations. The facility is fully accessible for individuals with disabilities. There are no steps or stairs. All restrooms are properly equipped, and we offer hearing assistance devices when requested. Customers needing assistance for any event at the Glendale Civic Center should notify the Event Concierge on duty of the type of assistance needed. The Glendale Civic Center will make every effort to make "reasonable accommodations" for customers requesting special services.
- Is there sufficient parking for a large event?
Yes, we have a dedicated parking lot for the Civic Center on the east side of our building. In addition, we have a large parking garage that is adjacent to our facility that can accommodate 600 vehicles. This parking garage is offered complimentary. Also available is free street parking along the streets surrounding the Civic Center.
Are there other opportunities for shopping and dining near the Civic Center, once my event is finished?
Yes, we are located in the historic downtown area of Glendale, with many shops and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. We invite you and your guests to visit our downtown area either before or after your event. View Historic Downtown Glendale Map with restaurants.