- What are the Civic Center's office hours, address and telephone number?
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Business Address: 5750 West Glenn Drive, Glendale, AZ 85301
Phone Number: (623) 930-4300
- What is the Glendale Civic Center doing to keep their facility clean and sanitized? Before and After each event at the Glendale Civic Center, staff and performs regular cleaning and sanitizing of the facility by the use of an electrostatic mist sprayer. The mist adheres to all surfaces and uses Clorox Total 360 to kill all germs and viruses. The Glendale Civic Center also has hand sanitizer stations available onsite for the public We also have touch free soap dispensers and faucets in the restrooms.
- What is the Glendale Civic Center's COVID 19 Policies? Face masks are currently mandatory as well as social distancing while at the Glendale Civic Center. Extended and widened room sets are being provided to enable social distancing. Please stay home and do not come to an event at the Glendale Civic Center if you are sick.
- How much is required to reserve a date with the Glendale Civic Center? The Glendale Civic Center requires a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 50% of the total space rental at the time of booking. Balance of all remaining charges are due 30 days prior to the event. All deposits and final payments should be made in the form of Check, Credit Card, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check. No reservations can be made more than one year in advance with the exception of City events or the booking of the entire Crowne Ballroom, which can be reserved up to two years in advance. Standing meetings/events held on a weekly/monthly basis may book only if duration is two months or less.
- Can I bring my own food or provide my own caterer? All food and beverage served in the Main Glendale Civic Center building must be provided by our exclusive caterer, Arizona Catering. We currently allow small events of 80 people or less, to provide outside food and beverage in our Civic Center Annex Building. More information can be found under Food and Beverage.
- I would like to have my event at the Glendale Civic Center - How do I go about reserving the space? Please fill out our request for more information form and an Event Coordinator will contact you to go over every detail to ensure the success of your event.
- Is the Glendale Civic Center ADA Compliant? The Glendale Civic Center was designed and constructed to meet ADA Standards; access in and out of the facility, restrooms, parking and ramps are in accordance with ADA regulations. The facility is fully accessible for individuals with disabilities. There are no steps or stairs. All restrooms are properly equipped, and we offer hearing assistance devices when requested. Customers needing assistance for any event at the Glendale Civic Center should notify the Event Concierge on duty of the type of assistance needed. The Glendale Civic Center will make every effort to make "reasonable accommodations" for customers requesting special services.
- Is there sufficient parking for a large event? Yes, we have a dedicated parking lot for the Civic Center on the east side of our building. In addition, we have a large free parking garage that is adjacent to our facility that can accommodate 600 vehicles. Also available is free street parking along the streets surrounding the Civic Center.
- Are there other opportunities for shopping and dining near the Civic Center, once my event is finished? Yes, we are located in the historic downtown area of Glendale, with many shops and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. We invite you and your guests to visit our downtown area either before or after your event. View Historic Downtown Glendale Map with restaurants. See Experience Downtown Glendale on Instagram or Facebook.