Alcoholic Beverages and Bartenders Services
Exclusive Bartending Service Provider
Over 30 years in business
Fully insured with Liquor Liability Insurance
We are a Special Event Contractor with the AZ Liquor Board
Do not use independent contractors for your safety
All Events having Alcohol Beverages must be Contracted with our Exclusive Bartending Service
Glendale Civic Center Liquor Policies
• Pour Masters is the Glendale Civic Center’s exclusive Bartending Service.
• All Events having alcoholic beverages will need to contract Pour Masters for their services in order to have alcohol.
• Pour Masters offers assorted packages with beer, wine and spirits with bartending services.
• Events may bring in their own alcohol providing they have contracted Pour Masters to serve it.
• See https://pourmasters.com/event-packages/ for more information.
Cash Bars Require a Special Event Liquor Permit
For any event wanting a Cash Bar at their event, a Special Event Liquor License is required.
• Your Event Coordinator will provide you with a Special Event Liquor Application.
• Select a Non- Profit organization of your choice and fill out the application.
• Return completed application to your Event Coordinator 65 days prior to your event, they will submit in your behalf to the City of Glendale
• Once application is approved by the City of Glendale, they will contact you for pick up.
• You will need to take the approved application to the Arizona State Liquor Board for final approval.
• After it is approved by the state, contract with Pour Masters, Glendale Civic Center’s exclusive Bartending Service to pour at your event.
• Following the event Pour Masters will cut a check to your chosen non-profit organization and the balance will be paid to you.