As Technology Evolves, So Do We.
We understand technology for the events industry is ever-changing and we are committed to providing the equipment and services necessary to meet that challenge. Wheather you need Zoom meeting capabilities or Live Streaming our high speed internet will do the job. Multiple access WiFi points to ensure your guests stay “connected.” Our venue is equipped with state-of-the-art Lutron lighting and multi-colored LED lighting to enhance each event. We offer in-house audio-visual equipment and operational audio-visual assistance to create the ultimate event experience.
The Glendale Civic Center has its own in-house audio-visual team with full-service equipment and capabilities for all events.
- State-of-the-art sound-reinforcement system from large concert venues to private meetings to sporting events
- Front and rear screen projection – small and large screen formats
- Audio conferencing, networking and high speed internet and Wi-Fi
- On-site tech assistance with experienced, professional staff
- LED Uplighting to enhance stage and colorwash walls
- Black velvet backdrop drapery (25 feet high x 100 feet long)
State-of-the-Art Technology for Guests with Hearing Loss
The Glendale Civic Center has installed an FM System in the Crowne Ballroom to enhance the quality of sound for those that are hard of hearing or hearing impaired. This technology incorporates hidden wireless antennas in the ceiling that transmit signals to small handheld receivers so the sound in the room goes directly into compatible hearing aids. The result is the elimination of background noise creating clear communication with speakers, musicians and presentations. The use of this service is offered complimentary to our guests.